Working to the maxim “save from oblivion” the Association of the Friends of the home of Gubin have made it their mission to show the history of Lower Lusatia within the context of today’s border towns of Guben and Gubin. About 1000 exhibits are on display on the third floor of the building next to the Werder-gate tower.
Ul. 3-ego Maja 14
Mon, Wed, Fr 10.00am to 2.00pm
a other appointed time is possible after telephonic conultation
tel.: 0048 68 455 81 62
Art and cultur under the roof of an old mill... The “Sprucke Mill” is a former...
Working to the maxim “save from oblivion” the Association of the Friends of the home...