Atterwasch Village Church
After almost the entire village and church had been destroyed in the 30 Years War, the church was inaugurated again in 1685, now with a plain ceiling of wooden beams. The brick extension and tower were added in 1840. The entire church was restored and refurbished between 1980 and 1990 and a bench heating system was installed.
Open church: Open during the day. If the church is locked, the key is available at the rectory next to the church, telephone: +49 35692 212. Church music is played between April and December.
Die Öffnungszeiten entnehmen Sie bitte der Webseite des Anbieters.
Diese Karte kann nicht von Google Maps geladen werden, da Sie in den Datenschutz- und Cookie-Einstellungen externen Inhalten nicht zugestimmt haben.