The pulpit altar with a Renaissance pulpit still dates from the predecessor building and in 1799 was donated by the first bourgeois church patron Johann Friedrich Schmidt and his wife Christiane. The baptism font dates back to 1679, two baroque tin chandeliers with coats of arms date back to 1749, and a third dates from 1763.
Another remarkable object in the church is the ciborium, today used as a Holy Communion vessel, which was brought by war plundering from Lower Austria to Grano some 350 years ago. The eight-register organ was built in 1861 by organ-builder Gast from Fürstenberg/Oder. The façade is late-Biedermeier. The organ is very susceptible to breakdown and no longer meets today’s requirements.
The large bell with a diameter of 82 centimetres was cast in 1430. The small bell with a diameter of 57.5 centimetres was cast in 1624 by Prague-based Master Mates.
Since 1977, Grano Church has been under monument protection. The wooden church tower is the oldest monument in Grano. Its construction dates it back to the 17th century. Its spire has beautiful shingle oak cladding.
Open church: Open from June to September from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Please obtain a key from the Schulz/Vogel family, Hauptstrasse 4 in Grano
Die Öffnungszeiten entnehmen Sie bitte der Webseite des Anbieters.
Diese Karte kann nicht von Google Maps geladen werden, da Sie in den Datenschutz- und Cookie-Einstellungen externen Inhalten nicht zugestimmt haben.