This popular natural lake is nestled within a mix of pine and deciduous forests near the town of Guben. Its excellent water quality makes it a favourite among swimmers in the summer months.
Facts and figures
- Size of the lake: 8 ha
- Max. depth: approx. 8 metres
Fishing (managed by the DAFV fishing association), swimming, rowing
Water tourism activities are permitted throughout the year.
If you want to enjoy the sun while your kids build sandcastles, the swimming beach on Lake Deulowitz with its fine sand is the perfect place to go. The bathing water quality in Lake Deulowitz has been certified as excellent (information correct as at 2017). The lake is supervised by a lifeguard during the school summer holidays.
Water sports providers
- Rowing boat and pedalo hire at the Camp Deulo campsite
- Parking available near the lake
- Sanitary facilities available at the campsite (charges apply)
- Wi-Fi access (charges apply, ask at campsite reception for codes)
Leisure facilities and activities
- Playground near the beach, barbecue area (including barbecue hire) and bicycle hire at the campsite
Food and drink around Lake Deulowitz
- Flemming’s Gasthaus
Diese Karte kann nicht von Google Maps geladen werden, da Sie in den Datenschutz- und Cookie-Einstellungen externen Inhalten nicht zugestimmt haben.